Q: What Are “Super Foods”?
A: “Super Foods” Are More Nutritionally “Dense” Than Other Foods.
Super Foods can transform your health and your life! Super foods are charged with phenomenal amounts of nutrients that can do miracles with your body. These powerful and rich foods offer the potential for profoundly good health and superior healing, as well as longevity, well-being, and mental clarity. Each mouthfull charges your body to renew its every cell. Loaded with polyphenols (antioxdants), minerals, essential fatty acids, and vitamins, they are the food of Superman and Superwoman. What’s more is they can easily be grown in sustainable, planet friendly conditions, and offer huge possiblilities for transformation in feeding the world. Health is the vital factor to be empowered to tap into and our full potential.
Seven “Super Foods”
- Spirulina A fresh-water blue-green algae, sold in health-food stores as a powder, capsules, or tablets. Spirulina is 60% protein by weight, and has the highest protein content of any vegetable. Further, it is a complete protein, like animal protein. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytochemicals. It boosts the immune system, and regulates blood cholesterol. Many people put it in their breakfast smoothie.
- Coconut Coconut meat and the juice from coconut are not only delicious, but wonderful for your health. Coconut oil has a high burning temperature, so it is excellent for cooking. Its unique combination of fatty acids can have profound positive effects on health. This includes fat loss, better brain function and various other amazing benefits.
- Berries Berries, with their intense color, are loaded with flavonoids which promote mental sharpness, and can contribute to the prevention of cancer, Alzheimer’s and Parkinsons diseases. They are a super aid to weight loss and weight control. They help prevent heart disease and lower blood pressure. Naturally sweet, they are good for the diabetic diet.
- Goji Berries It’s fair to put goji berries in a class all their own, because they are extremely dense in nutrients. They are a source of a complete protein, stimulate the immune system, help to cleanse the liver, have anti-aging properties, cancer-fighting antioxidants, and over twenty trace-minerals to nourish every system in the body.
- Hemp Seed The hemp seed is a complete protein source, and has the highest percentage of essential fatty acids of any seed on Earth. EFA’s are necessary for heart and brain health. Hemp seeds also have over twenty trace minerals, which play a role in supporting a strong immune system, healthy hair, nails and bones, and delivering oxygen to the cells.
- Cacao – Raw Chocolate Cacao (raw chocolate with no additives like sugar) contains the highest concentration of antioxidants of any food in the world. By weight cacao has more antioxidants than red wine, blueberries, acai, pomengranates, and goji berries combined. Cacao supports the heart, relaxes muscles, builds strong bones, and increases blood alkalinity. Cacao is the number one source of magnesium, which is alkaline. Magnesium is the number one deficient mineral on the Standard American Diet. It is also rich in iron, which fights back anemia. The chromium in cacao regulates blood sugar, which helps Diabetics. Rich concentration of Zinc in cacao supports a strong immune system. Another great contribution cacao makes to our well-being, is its tryptophan, a powerful mood-enhancing nutrient.
- Marine Phytoplankton. “The future of nutrition is found in the ocean.” _Jacques-Yves Cousteau. “The sea, the great unifier, is humankind’s only hope. Now, as never before, the old phrase has a literal meaning: we are all in the same boat.” _Jacques-Yves Cousteau. Marine Phytoplankton is a single-celled microorganism, or micro-algae. It is not a plant, seaweed, fungus or herb. Thousands of species of phytoplankton grow abundantly in oceans around the world and are the foundation of the marine food chain. Marine Phytoplankton make up one quarter of all vegetation on the planet and provide 90 percent of the oxygen in the air we breathe.
Scientific research indicates that marine phytoplankton may be the most important food on planet Earth, not only because of its nutritional content, but also because it is food for everything on Earth–these organisms represent the very meaning of food. Ironically, these smallest plant organisms in the world feed the largest animal on the planet–the blue whale. The blue whale is the largest mammal that has ever lived, and weighs over two hundred tons. A blue whale can travel hundreds of miles without rest, and consumes 1.5 million calories a day! Except for omniverous whales, all other whales eat a diet exclusively of marine phytoplankton and a select species of krill — who eat only marine phytoplankton. Whales have the largest brains and healthiest nervous system of any mammals due to their high consumption of this superfood. Their life span ranges from eighty to one hundred fifty years, and most have sex until death.
Gram for gram, marine phytoplankton is the most nutrient-dense, alkaline superfood on Earth. It has all the minerals, all the antioxidants, all the vitamins, polyphenols, complete protein, amino acids, and essential fatty acids.
It is an anti-inflammatory, a muscle relaxer, increases energy without stimulating, increases stamina, detoxifies, improves eyesight and brain function. The high concentration of chlorophyll increases oxygen in the blood and prevents anemia. It’s been known to improve: rhematoid arthritis, type-2 diabetes, autoimmune diseases like lupus, eczema and skin disorders, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and other cancers, heart disease, Alzheimers, chronic fatigue syndrome, liver disease, eye disease, infertility, infections, common colds, asthma, kidney and bladder infecions, and chronic pain and joint pain. With this phenomenal level of nutrition, you can transform yourself into who you always wanted to be and make your dreams come true.
You can get it at your local health food store in a product called, “Ocean’s Alive Liquid Marine Phytoplankton” You can put it in your smoothie every morning.